Powered by Blogger.

NYSC OSUN STATE DISCHARGES 1091 CORPS MEMBERS, EXTEND SERVICE OF 12





The National Youth Service Corps Osun State has discharged a total of 1091 corps members who have satisfactorily completed the one year mandatory service to the fatherland for the 2020 Batch B Stream 1a and 1b service year. 

The low key ceremony which took place on Thursday across the 30 local government areas of the State and 1 area office saw the excited members displaying their discharge certificates and eulogising the NYSC for the privilege to serve and for the various platforms provided for them to grow. 

The State Coordinator, Mrs Winifred Shokpeka expressed her profound gratitude to God for the successful voyage of the members through the state and also commended the members for comporting themselves as true ambassadors of the Scheme, their families and their States. 

"I felicitate with you this day on your successful completion of the service year. Your conduct during the orientation, at your place of primary assignments and in your community development service group is highly commendable. 

" your reports are very satisfactory thereby qualifying you for the fourth and last phase of the service year which we all are witnessing today. 

" Reports of your selflessness, devotion to duty and resilience has reached me. Some of you left legacies in your places of primary assignments through the group and individual projects embarked upon thereby projecting the image and relevance of the Scheme. We say thank you. 

"indeed you came, you saw and you conquered. I wish you the very best in life", she added. 

In an interview with some of the Corps members,  they could not hide their joy as they were seen displaying their certificates and taking selfies with the friends they made during the course of the service year. 

“I really thank God for the success of my service year in this precious and rich land of Osun State. God has blessed me with a lot since the beginning of my service year up until now” corps member Rebecca Isaiah said.

“I’ll surely miss this land and it’s people. This state has blessed me with amazing people I’ll cherish for the rest of my life” says Akerele Deborah.



Ribadu Kayode said that “Although I had no prior plans of staying in Osun State for my NYSC Service, but now, I’m glad I didn’t miss out on the golden treasure of people I met in this State".

A total number of 4 abscondees were recorded for the stream and 12 corps members had their service year extended.


1 comment:

  1. It has been a great experience since I arrive in this camp

    ReplyDelete

Hurrah!!! NYSC is 47.

The State Coordinator,  Mr Ayodele Adegoke, the management,  corps members and staff of NYSC Osun State felicitate with the Director Ge...