Powered by Blogger.

MUSIC WHEN WORDS FAIL By Akintunde Oyeteju Chisom


A form of art, an expression of emotions
A means of communication and a form of entertainment
Dynamic in tempo, style and genre
Heavens be blessed for this gift to mankind.

A therapy to the body as we swirl and dance to the beats and rhythm
A therapy to the mind when we listen and understand the lyrics
A therapy to the soul as it helps us to escape from the pain of life and give relief.

In the moments of sadness, she comforts me like a mother
When I’m too grieved to speak, she pats my back to make me feel good
When words fail, she speaks as an advocate for my soul
When depression comes like a thief in the night, she’s my savior.


A rhythm I sing in melody, my whole body responds in harmony
If I jump for joy, she jumps as well
If I scream in rapturous delight, she’s happy
Like a snail glued to it’s shell, music and I are joined in matrimony.


ABOUT THE WRITER












NAME: Akintunde Oyeteju Chisom
STATE CODE: OS/19B/3420
SCHOOL: Olabisi Onabanjo university Ago Iwoye
COURSE STUDIED: Mass Communication
STATE OF ORIGIN: Oyo State


32 comments:

  1. Nice piece keep it up. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one dear,keep up at what u like doing my dear. God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice piece. Simple yet classy. Keep it up babes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice write up babe... Keep it up dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very beautiful piece. Keep it up dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring. Keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely piece. Keep thriving with your work. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choice of words Sis. I am joined in matrimony with Music truly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one. More of this.
    Music is universal, a language spoken and understood by all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely.Keep it up. Music is life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely piece. Keep it up Teju Shark!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely write-up . Nice work dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. Go girl I'm proud of you! This is nice

    ReplyDelete

Hurrah!!! NYSC is 47.

The State Coordinator,  Mr Ayodele Adegoke, the management,  corps members and staff of NYSC Osun State felicitate with the Director Ge...