Powered by Blogger.

I TRIED

Alikwe Deborah

I Tried it Your Way
But I couldn't give it my all,
It did not work for me.
My result was less than 20%
I think it's best I go back to my way.

My Way.
I have gotten 100% result here,
But I wanted to try out your way,
It's the way I have always known,
It has worked for me so far.

It paused for me to try your way,
It watched while I tried yours countless times,
It was waiting for me to retrace my steps,
And it received me with arms wide open.

I am sorry I left you,
Thanks for being there at all times,
Even when I went astray and left you,
You still kept calling out to me,
Thanks once again, for helping me regain my stand.

No comments

Hurrah!!! NYSC is 47.

The State Coordinator,  Mr Ayodele Adegoke, the management,  corps members and staff of NYSC Osun State felicitate with the Director Ge...