Powered by Blogger.

Waking Maimuna Part 2

By Mercy Harold
June 24, 2018

How can a child mother a child?
A girl your age flaunts her breathe in the dazzling emotions of "boju boju "
A backup singer placing her palms together, throwing her feet in the surronding echoes launched at"ten ten"
But
I wonder why tradition feeds you with this imprompt nostagalia,putting a quick strike to the memories of your Adolesence,
What does it take you for?
A chore condoled with a steep bribe,we have heard that a woman's wedding night is a treasure she's nestling to be hatched on the beddings of desire
Maimuna
I wonder what a girl knows about being a wife
I wonder what a 13 year old can utter at submission
So I hear Alhaji musa is older than your father ,the courtyards of he's house filled with women to bear him children till he wrinkles
I wonder if he looks at you with eyes roaming with love for a wife or a child all he does is break the small font here between your legs,unoticed and left open
I wonder how I can take off this reality left on your shoulder


No comments

Hurrah!!! NYSC is 47.

The State Coordinator,  Mr Ayodele Adegoke, the management,  corps members and staff of NYSC Osun State felicitate with the Director Ge...