Powered by Blogger.

Passion: I shall never be great, man tells his generation By Toba Adedejii.

When I lift up my eyes and look at the horizon, one reason can explain why I resort in this statement, "I shall never be great". I am dead and gone, I was not even listening to the way people are bemoaning my reason for me to take such a stern decision. It was just for a reason why I said that. I have never pity my life and don't have a grasp for posterity. I don't even deserve this life I am living even many reading this post is a shock. Many will never understand until you finish the piece.

I am to declare and educate the reader of this piece what will make them never to taste the greatness that they dream of. I have confidence in this irrefutable key of " Passion", it plays a very vital role in the journey to success.

Those who held the sword of passion and used it to pave way for themselves in the journey to success and greatness can't be number and I know you can join the league if only you recognize this fact.
Brandon Stanton followed his passion for photography on the street of America to photoblog 10,000 and his passion turns to be wealth for him.
Walt Disney, who sold his first cartoon until the sold out his way out of poverty and dryness. Passion was his manager.
Debbie field started his homemade chocolate with a sense of passion.

Many examples are still in the loins to tell you the place of passion for greatness. You can not separate the due because one can't survive alone.


The creator is even passionate about this realm that is why we have not ended in ruin. He set the boundaries for the sea; so that it can roar but never go beyond the point, he created a circuit for the earth, to revolve around the sun and the earth has never missed its path. He created a path for the moon and soon and they never clash. If you want to see what will definitely end because it began then is what I call passion.

An average youth is not passionate about his life instead they chase frivolities and they have their passion to be clouded with mundane things which will only rob them of giving humanity a legacy that would last and last.

It reminds me of a man, who waste slush of his resource in pleasure without been passionate about the wealth he inherited from his parent. What was lacking in his life is a passion for that which he was doing to maintain the resources at his disposal. He wasted it all to the bosom of pleasure without an iota of love to give humanity a legacy that will stand the test of him in his name.

He called his generation and he said, "All of us are growing weaker and tired, our hairs are growing whiter whether we have noticed it or not, our bones are growing tired, our vessels are growing weaker, the world is slowing down and speeding up, grass grow, grass whiter, sunrises, the sunset, the storm gathered, rainfall and the Skye is clear. Time waits for no man.

"Without passion, diligent, hard work and vision that sweetness of greatness, you can never taste it. I have not tasted it and I will never be great because I have sacrifice passion for exuberant and mundane things. Material is not greatness but a productive mind with a passion for your vision is what will earn you greatness in years to come. Passion for greatness is the key to life.


ABOUT THE WRITER 
Name: Toba Adedeji
State Code: OS/19C/0216

No comments

Hurrah!!! NYSC is 47.

The State Coordinator,  Mr Ayodele Adegoke, the management,  corps members and staff of NYSC Osun State felicitate with the Director Ge...