Powered by Blogger.

How human contagious nature makes me an "Innocent beast". By Maryam Olamide Balogun (MOB)

When I met him, hmm! He gave me peace and joy that made me to boast to my friends without an apology. With all sense of bravado, I tell my friends and family that "AN ANGEL HAS COME TO ME IN THE LIKENESS OF MAN". 
I was captured by his love, I can't explain. Now I have him and I am forever changed by the way he has infected me with love and obsession with true love. 
The time which is one of the elements that reveals symptoms of sickness made me realize that he has given me deception tagging ittruth, he gave me lust calling it love. He gave me light yet he allows the shadow of infidelity. He let me sail and closes his eyes when I faced turbulence and roaring sea of deception. 
I so much love his early days but I wish I should be in hell than to be in his love. He lies and cheated, takes away my hymen in the name of 'I will marry you'. 
Eventually, he breaks my heart when the government initiated the directive of 'stay at home' because of coronavirus. 
Every day, I bath with depression, brush with a curse and wore boredom as uniform because the best part of me is gone and never to return again. 
He gave himself to me and hide in the light for me to search for him. He has made me an innocent beast. I learn from his ways unconsciously than I could ever imagine. He has made me to contact love with poison.
Human nature is a bundle of characteristics, including ways of thinking, feeling, and acting, which humans are said to have naturally. The term is often regarded as capturing what it is to be human or the essence of humanity. The term is controversial because it is disputed whether or not such an essence exists.
Oversight of the present state of the world has affected the daily activities of humans but my own life too. 
COVID-19 is basically an example of a Contagious pandemic that affects humanity. But her love made me feel the pain of the world and of the deadly pandemic. My love that is lost has made me feel that vibe of how deadly the contagious virus could be. Our hopes have been stabbed, fears in our hearts, but we've forgotten there is a solution to every problem.
Not everything is canceled:
Love is not canceled
Hope is not canceled
Kindness is not canceled
Conversation is not canceled
Devotion is not canceled
Reading is not canceled
Relationships are not canceled
Sun is not canceled
As the sun rises every day, we should let our hopes rise with it. This is just a test of time, we will overcome it. But we overcame it starts with you. I will also overcome mine by taking refuge in my house to stay away from anything that could further expose me to health and heart pandemics. I take my solace in 
"Stay safe, Stay at Home." Campaign.

ABOUT THE WRITER 

Name: Maryam Olamide Balogun
State Code: OS/19c/0379
School: University of Ilorin 
Course of study: English and Literary studies

15 comments:

Hurrah!!! NYSC is 47.

The State Coordinator,  Mr Ayodele Adegoke, the management,  corps members and staff of NYSC Osun State felicitate with the Director Ge...