Powered by Blogger.

Agony of love 💔💔


The early days catalogue of words would say _"Garbage in, Garbage out"_ but this wasn't the case with me. I didn't get in return what I invested

I gave all I had, but came out with nothing. I played the smart role well, but dejection and downcast was all I got at the end.

I cared so much to explain how I had felt about showing affection with no reciprocation. Still, I was shut down.

I tried to shrink away from the episodes of events around me, because I wanted to show my sentiments and emotions  how things had gone sour but what I got in return was a broken heart.

I got my heart into a deep mess which headed me towards shattered dreams, the love I lived for and depended on so much fizzled out into thin air like the dothraki Calvary charge and I suffered greatly from distress, agony and reproach. Nevertheless, I kept my head up high with the hope to love again if I get the chance.

I flipped through the pages of my diary and my eyes were opened to blend of sweet memories and bad ones but with unfulfilled heart desires, I shook my head in frustration and defeat while I was left to wonder how life had been cruel and unfair to me. My love was like a ravaging fire and that it's the only opportunity i would get to love someone like the stars love the sky. I must confess, love songs still ring loud to my ears but the thought of my experience with LOVE is unbearable.

I can't help but let go of the toxic unionism, though we now abode miles apart as individuals, Yet we can still fulfill purpose even at separate distance.

Now I have come to the understanding that most hyped relationships have untold stories too.


ABOUT THE WRITER 



Adenitan Joseph with State Code NO. OS/19B/1891, is a graduate of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta, where he Studied Plant Breed and seed Technology.

9 comments:

Hurrah!!! NYSC is 47.

The State Coordinator,  Mr Ayodele Adegoke, the management,  corps members and staff of NYSC Osun State felicitate with the Director Ge...