Powered by Blogger.

Nyege, Confidence Bekwele THE MASKED HERO

THE MASKED HERO


As I left the editorial board meeting on that faithful Thursday after, pondering on the issues that arose as a result of the group discussion, I felt pained! My agony and the pains of fellow corps members asking for solution to the collective challenge corps members face in the state of Osun and across Nigeria our beloved nation of strong people, it was so heavy then I went to church that same night for choir rehearsal with the intension that it will give me relieve, but as the rehearsal started behold the problem standing before me with a mask covering it's face. I wondered what I can do, how should I gain freedom, immediately my voice echoed again like a flash back of the board meeting: "IT IS A BARRIER YES BUT WE NEED TO FACE IT, IF WE MUST MAKE IMPACT THE WAY WE WISH TO."
While I was lost in thoughts, I was awoken by a voice that echoed thus: " UNMASK ME AND BE FREE" Arise O compatriots, Nigeria call obey. While the national anthem rang hard in my ears, repeatedly THE LABOURS OF OUR HEROS PAST, SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN made me wake up to the realities that my coming to Osun state was for a reason. Who are you? I asked and the voice said to me, I am a friend of all, that was abandoned decades ago, because my friends thought I was their problem, thinking that I came to take away the sweetness of their cultural values, I don't know how to explain again to them that I came to add color to their cultural values. I AM EDUCATION, I feel your pain, please I beg you, UNMASK ME great generation changer, UNMASK ME to the young lads. Redeem my stolen virtues and give a better future to the young ones and be celebrated. Yes you can, but please first UNMASK ME, I AM EDUCATION, UNMASK ME and make our fallen heroes happy.

Nyege, Confidence Bekwele
OS/19B/0001

A graduate of religious and cultural studies, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuorlumeni, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Nyege, an Ordained minister (Evangelist) in the Anglican Communion, Diocese of Niger Delta North. A second child in a family of four three Male and 1 Female.
A born teacher from the smallest family in the small village called Nkpolu Rumuigbo in Apara Kingdom of Obio/Akpor local government area of Rivers State.
His hobbies are: Writing, Teaching, Cooking, Reading and making friends. A passionate Teacher and young preacher for 12years. He believes in change and know it begins with everyone. An Author of a good number of articles an books with just one published.
He wishes to be a PhD holder before 40.
Nyege, Confidence Bekwele Aka Confi-Beks wishes to be one of the lead figures in Nigeria.
Confi-Beks is currently serving his fatherland in Osun state, Nigeria where he is a member of the Editorial CDS.

2 comments:

Hurrah!!! NYSC is 47.

The State Coordinator,  Mr Ayodele Adegoke, the management,  corps members and staff of NYSC Osun State felicitate with the Director Ge...