Powered by Blogger.

ON TOP OF THE WORLD


Darkness spread across and the city lights
Flickered on, on a cloudy night
All the way above, the view was magnificent
The night sky spread out in every direction
Like a diamond studded velvet coverlet

The insects swarming around the light
Next to me he sits, holding me captive
His eyes contains the key that turns me on
Under a star filled night, tonight is the night
As i feel his warmth, shooting stars pass by

As i watch the sky with him by my side
The only wish i have is that:
We should be like this for eternity
Lost in this moment, the light in his eyes
Locked in an embrace, with my arms around him tight

My heart and brain goes into overload
The time is slipping through my fingertips
As i loose myself within his embrace
It feels as if: I'm on top of the world when I'm with him


Rukayat Alabede Olamide

No comments

Hurrah!!! NYSC is 47.

The State Coordinator,  Mr Ayodele Adegoke, the management,  corps members and staff of NYSC Osun State felicitate with the Director Ge...