Powered by Blogger.

SELF AVOUCHMENT

 
Someone said and I quote, "A man who stands for nothing falls for everything".
Here's a story of a young lady:

When I was growing up, my parents used to tell me this "you're special and beautiful". Little did I know what it meant. When I got into college, because of my size and intelligence, I was nicked named "Smally with Brains (SB)". My friends calls me "Eleusine Indica"... meaning stubborn grass. why? Because I am principled, rigid and very sensitive to words, actions, and making decisions most especially when it comes to education and relationship.

I was known to be that girl of principles. Because of my high standards, my love life became so difficile that I began to wonder if I was normal... but of course, I was normal. I allowed no man detect my what and how I should be. I just never settled for the less. I had my own definition of love in relationship that was completely different from the world's ideology. I held onto my view and I was trialed. I discovered no one was ready to keep up with the challenge. Those I loved and claimed they loved me disappointed me. My friends deserted me. Though I looked strong but deep down I knew I was broken but would be just fine in no time. I had love on my inside but had no one to share with.

One day, I decided to present myself to the people. I stripped off my principles withholding nothing. Lo and behold, that was the greatest mistake of my life.
Since I had no rules guiding me, I fell for virtually everything. I had full mud of hands robbed on my face.

Since I lost my sense of responsibility and sensitivity, I attracted thieves, backbiters, hypocrites and fare weather friends. No wonder Israelmore Ayivore noted: 7 Things Negative Friends/People will do to you:
1. Demean your Value
2. Destroy your Value
3. Drive you Crazy
4. Dispose your Dreams!
5. Discredit your Imagination!
6. Deframe your Abilities
7. Disbelieve your Opinions!

Then it dawned on me that am about to crash if no drastic action is taken.

Bette Midler said and I quote "The worst part to success is finding someone who will be happy for you." Always be the first to be happy for yourself. This is indisputable.

I then realised it wasn't too late for me to start again from the scratch. As time goes on I began to invest my time and money in books, inspirational ones. Regardless of the times I failed, I never gave up.

         " Never give up if you Require to
          Acquire the Desire you Admire, 
          You Fire and it Backfires,
          Never Retire to Inquire
          Rather, Inspire to Acquire
          the Desire you Admire"

I got inspired once again and now am back on my feet. I've built a standard for myself, now am rejuvenated; I am the "proud Principled (PPL)" and I ain't feeling bad about it. Now nothing absolutely no one can make me change and settle for the less.

LESSON: Never be talked into silence.
       Never be a victim of circumstance.
       Allow people to find you but
       never allow them define you.
       Accept no ones definition about
       Who you are. Define and affirm in
       Yourself.

Always remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Do what you feel in your heart is right, though you will be criticized, never allow it get to you because "Until you are Criticized, you can not be Popularized."

       "Never allow situations define
       Your life. Remember situations
       don't define us, we make
       situations happen."

Always learn to accept responsibility for your life. Know what it is you want cause only you will get yourself to where you want to be not someone else!

Finally, note that, "No matter how dirty your past is, know your future is spotless.

BE DECISIVE & PRINCIPLED! BE YOUR OWN BOSS! 😊

#Faith Moses Adams
      Aka
Arewa Faithluscious,
      Aka
BOSS LADY!

No comments

Hurrah!!! NYSC is 47.

The State Coordinator,  Mr Ayodele Adegoke, the management,  corps members and staff of NYSC Osun State felicitate with the Director Ge...